PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!
Our well respected and popular YS640 is just at home on the competition circuit as it is the back yard. The cooker's main body and electronics are all the same, but when you add the competition cart and stainless steel prep shelves, it becomes even more versatile and markedly more maneuverable - perfect for someone competing at a different venue every weekend. The competition cart has 8" pneumatic casters, two of which lock the cooker into place, and a set of tie-downs to keep it immobile in your trailer.
- Cooking Surface 1070 Sq. Inches
- Two 16″x20″ Cooking Grates in Main Chamber
- 15.5″x28″ 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Overall Length 61″ (Including Side Shelf)
- Overall Height 54″
- Overall Depth 36.24″ (Including Front Shelf)
- Hopper Capacity 20 lbs.
- Weight 335 lbs
- Competition Cart with Stainless Steel Shelves
- Built In Tie-Downs
- 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Stay Cool Handles
- Grease Drain
- Door Counter Weight
- Digital Control System
- Round Bar Steel
- Probe Port
|Dimensions||200 × 125 × 200 cm|
Category: Yoder Smokers
Designed with versatility in mind.
- Over 1,000 square inches of cooking space will allow you to smoke, bake, roast and grill for any crowd
- Custom coded Programmable Logic Controller gives you true set it and forget it usability
- Produces more smoke than the competition, from 150º to 300º allowing you to focus on your food
If you are searching for a single grill to perform all of your outdoor cooking needs, the Yoder Smokers YS640 Competition Cart Pellet Smoker is the answer. Traditionally, pellet fired grills have been excellent at smoking and baking but could not create the focused heat at the grate to be considered a serious direct grill.
Yoder Smokers has overcome this challenge with their YS Series of pellet grills outfitted with their direct grilling package. When fit with this package, the grate temperature on the left side soars past the 700-degree mark and produces those coveted steakhouse quality grill marks, fast cooking times, intense caramelization, color and texture common to cooking over an open fire or gas fired grill.
The YS Pellet Grills also offer superior quality and taste when used traditionally as a pellet fired smoker. With second-to-none build craftsmanship, the YS Pellet Grills help to produce the flavor that only wood fires can produce, all with the ease of “set it and forget it” operation.
Yoder Smokers YS640 Competition Cart Pellet Smoker Features
- Made in Kansas, USA
- American made digital control and display
- YS640 has 640 square inches of cooking surface (20″ x 32″)
- The standard 2nd shelf brings total cooking space to 1,070 square inches
- Variable displacement damper creates different heat zones on main cooking grate
- 150 – 600-degrees in 5-degree increments
- 20 pound hopper capacity
- Includes integrated probe port on hopper side
- 10 gauge steel cooking chamber, 14 gauge steel on hopper and cart
- Weight: 418 lbs