PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!
Yoder Smokers Pellet Grills come standard with an easy-to-use digital control and two convenient exterior shelves. With expansive cooking surfaces-ranging from 480 to 800+ square inches - combined with nearly twelve inches of headroom, there's plenty of room for anything, including beer can chickens or turkeys.
- Cooking Surface 800 Sq. Inches
- Two 12″x20″ Cooking Grates in Main Chamber
- 15.5″x20″ 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Overall Length 53″ (Including Side Shelf)
- Overall Height 54″
- Overall Depth 36″ (Including Front Shelf)
- Hopper Capacity 20 lbs.
- Weight 277 lbs
- 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Stay Cool Handles
- Grease Drain
- Door Counter Weight
- Digital Control System
- Front and Side Shelves Made from 7/16″ Hard Chrome-plated
- Round Bar Steel
- Probe Port
Category: Yoder Smokers
Amazing things come in small packages.
If you are searching for a single grill to perform all of your outdoor cooking needs but don’t need the space of the Yoder Smokers YS640, then the Yoder Smokers YS480 Pellet Grill is the answer.
In the past, pellet fired grills have been excellent at smoking and baking but could not create the focused heat at the grate to be considered a serious direct grill. Yoder Smokers has overcome this challenge with their YS Series of pellet grills outfitted with their direct grilling package.
When fit with this package, the grate temperature on the left side soars past the 700-degree mark and produces those coveted steakhouse quality grill marks, fast cooking times, intense caramelization, color and texture common to cooking over an open fire or gas fired grill.
YS Pellet Grills also offer superior quality and taste when used traditionally as a pellet fired smoker. With second-to-none build craftsmanship, the YS Pellet Grills help to produce the flavor that only wood fires can produce, all with the ease of “set it and forget it” operation.
- Made in Kansas, USA
- American made digital control and display
- YS480 has 480 square inches of cooking surface (20″ x 24″)
- Optional 2nd shelf brings total cooking space to 800 square inches
- 150 – 600-degrees in 5-degree increments
- 20 pound hopper capacity
- Includes integrated probe port on hopper side
- 10 gauge steel cooking chamber, 14 gauge steel on hopper and cart
- Weight: 277 lbs